Sunday, May 24, 2009

FOOD please!

I've been eyeing--and trying to grab--that big people food for a few weeks now. It looks so interesting. And like everything else, I want to test it out in my mouth. Then I can really grasp its meaning. Well, Mommy and Daddy are catching on. Now that I am five months old they gave me a big treat: rice cereal! First I licked it from Daddy's finger and then from Mommy's. Very interesting.






It's especially fun when it glides all over my face. Later, I ate it from a spoon. Today, I told Mommy that I can handle the spoon myself, thank you. I really am getting to be a big girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lake!
Great to hear your comments about food, Mom, Dad, and life from your perspective. You have such an "adult" style in your writing. I'm very impressed. I look forward to the next installment of Lake Making Waves!
Love!
Doc Charles